WE ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF COVID-19 IN OUR COMMUNITY.
At Blissful Beginnings & Beyond, the health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. We thank you for your patience while we put in place modifications to safely welcome you back.
At this time we do not have a scheduled opening date. We are adhering to the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state and local governments, as well as our partner, Holy Redeemer Health System. Please know that we are taking every measure possible to keep you and our team members safe in this new environment. We have made some changes to the way we plan to operate, once we officially re-open.
- All staff will be screened and monitored for COVID-19 symptoms and will not be permitted to see clients is they have symptoms and will remain home, if they are ill
- All staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, jackets/scrubs)
- All treatment areas will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each treatment, using products that disinfect for the COVID-19 virus
- Clients will be verbally screened prior to arrival; if client has any Covid-19 symptoms, the appointment will be scheduled for a later date
- Clients will have their temperature with no-touch thermal temperature reader upon arrival; asked to sanitize their hands before treatment and wear a mask during treatment
- Clients will be scheduled with time to allow for additional cleaning and social distancing of arrivals
- When possible we will conduct all pre-screenings; check in and check out procedures virtually
Please review the Client Forms & Screenings and Policies & Procedures page for updates to COVID-19 related policies and procedures. Thank you again for your patience and continued support. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Wellness Encompassed LLC is the parent company of Blissful Beginnings and Beyond. Their mission is the same to provide the finest in therapeutic massage,holistic therapies and organic facials for wellness and natural beauty; and extend these services into the workplace by providing on-site corporate massage and wellness programs to help employees thrive at work.
We assist individuals by listening to them and offering them a customized program to enhance their overall well being, providing natural, restorative treatments for mind, body and spirit.
We believe in the power of the human touch, for growth, healing and improved mental and physical health. Therefore, caring and nurturing touch is provided to all individuals of all ages with the utmost respect for the individual's privacy and special needs.
Blissful Beginnings & Beyond's Services
Massage & Bodywork
Corrective/Integrative Massage: Manual Lymph Drainage; Oncology; Deep Tissue; Warm Stone, Raindrop Aromatherapy, Cranial Sacral, Foot and Hand Reflexology, Fascia Release Percussion Therapy, CBD Infused Massage
Prenatal/Postpartum and Swedish
Detox Therapies: ION Footbath Cleanse, BioMat Infra-Red Therapy
Pain Management with Cold Laser Therapy and Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy (LET)
Organic Skin Care
Customized Organic Facials & Body Treatments
CBD Infused Facials
Facial Toning & Rejuvenation
Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy ("LET") utilizes electro-static energy and very low frequencies with harmonics to improve lymphatic circulation. This light and sound therapy is great for:
Swelling, Pain, Inflammation
Allergies & Sinus
Fatigue and Detoxification
LET also has Anti-Aging benefits with:
Facial Toning & Rejuvenation!
Diminishing fine lines
Toning muscles of the neck and face
Promoting the production of collagen
No downtime, no pain and visible results!
What Do We Help?
Blissful Beginnings and Beyond's services can help with Muscular pain, muscular tension, migraines, headaches, arthritis, acute injuries, chronic pain, depression, prenatal discomfort, postnatal depression and discomfort, cancer patients, MS/MD/ALS patients, Alzheimer patients, Parkinson patients, Asthma, Lymphadema, chronic fatigue syndrome, joint pain, Fibromyalgia, stress, back pain, neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, auto accident injury, personal injury, workmen's compensation injury,
In some cases flexible spending or health services accounts may cover your massage therapy sessions with a doctor's note or prescription.