Covid-19 Session Guidelines: As masks mandates are changing, Holy Redeemer medical facilities still require face masks be worn inside the building and in the treatment rooms.
- Sessions will be by appointment only
- Session lengths will be limited to 30 or 60 minutes
- All staff will be screened and monitored for COVID-19 symptoms and will not be permitted to see clients if they have symptoms and will remain home, if they are ill
- All staff will continue to wear appropriate personal protective equipment (masks)
- All treatment areas will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each treatment, using products that disinfect for the COVID-19 virus
- Clients will be asked to sign the updated Covid-related consent forms (available on our website), in addition to being verbally screened prior to arrival. If client has or anyone in their household has any Covid-19 symptoms, the appointment will be scheduled for a later date
- Clients will have their temperature taken with no-touch thermal temperature reader upon arrival; asked to sanitize their hands before treatment and wear a mask during treatment while face up.
- Clients will be scheduled with time to allow for additional cleaning and social distancing of arrivals
- Online booking is no longer available to ensure social distancing and enhanced pre/post sanitation
Online Client Forms: